Forgot Password, No email received when requested

Jump to solution
Community Member

This is my personal email account connected to my Canvas. I am a college student and have taken courses with various institutions. I keep seeing to contact the school's local admin but my admin varies. I need to get into my account to complete an exam and nothing is being sent to my email. I'm unsure what to do or who to contact. The email is Sandra.Kari97@gmail.com. I just need to get into my class to do my work and I've tried several times...PLEASE HELP!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hildi_Pardo
Community Champion

Oh gosh, Sandra, I'm so sorry you are having trouble with this.  This is a public forum and no one here would have access to that info.   If you aren't receiving an email, it's possible you are trying to access the canvas site for the wrong institution, or that the email address you entered for your account has a typo :-0

Probably the best thing you can do is to contact your instructor or there must be a tech support at your college.   

I wish you the best of luck!   (you might want to edit your post and remove your personal email address)

View solution in original post