Formatting text in Outcomes

Jump to solution
psung
Community Member

Hi all, 

I work in academic assessment, and at our institution, we're rolling out a new project that involves setting up Outcomes that we then pull into Rubrics, which we transfer directly into instructors' course sections. (Doing it this way allows us to collect data using the same rubric, across multiple courses.)

I would like to format the text within the Outcome level descriptions so that they show up in the Rubrics (this formatting would be useful for highlighting specific words for both instructors and students), but there isn't currently a Rich Text Editor option in the area where you input Outcomes level descriptions. HTML code isn't working either.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @psung 

Currently there is not RCE option for rubrics in Canvas.  You could suggest this as a feature idea in the Idea Conversations area of this community.

I did note, in a quick search, that the following idea has already been proposed, Formatting of Rubrics. If this meets your needs. please add any comments and support it with the Star rating system.

I hope this is helpful,

Kelley

View solution in original post