cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gcancellieri
Community Member

Forwarding emails received in outlook to your entire class in canvas

Jump to solution

How do I forward an email I received in outlook to my entire class in canvas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @gcancellieri  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I had to search the Community a bit because I recalled helping answer a similar question some time ago.  Here's a separate thread that you can read through with my response from January 2018...which still applies today: 1. how to forward an email to the students. 2. how to automatically generate an announcement when I ...‌.  Specifically, you'll want to take a look at my feedback for question #1 in that response.  I hope this will help, Gene.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @gcancellieri  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I had to search the Community a bit because I recalled helping answer a similar question some time ago.  Here's a separate thread that you can read through with my response from January 2018...which still applies today: 1. how to forward an email to the students. 2. how to automatically generate an announcement when I ...‌.  Specifically, you'll want to take a look at my feedback for question #1 in that response.  I hope this will help, Gene.

View solution in original post