Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrothschild

Free for Teachers account customization

Is there a way to disable the buttons in students account pages that allows them to Create a course, AND browse all courses?

My organization is using the free for teachers account since we only have a few teachers right now, but would lke to know if I can remove and/or add some abilities. Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
rconroy
Instructure
Instructure

Hi  @mrothschild , 

Gonna share this with the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/free-for-teachers?sr=search&searchId=4455f61b-8858-4da2-a088-...‌ space to hopefully get more movement on your question. Smiley Happy Feel free to join that group as well, TONS of great resources there! 

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @mrothschild ...

While I don't necessarily have an answer for you myself, I wanted to check in with you because we've not heard from you since you first posted this question to the Canvas Community on August 22nd.  It appears that you may have stumped the Community with your question, but I wanted to see if you've been able to come up with any solutions on your own since August 22nd.  If so, would you be willing to share with us back here in this topic?  Or, if you are still looking for some help with this question, please let us know that by posting a message below.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon, Mimi!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @mrothschild ...

I wanted to check in with you again because we've still not heard from you since you first posted this question on August 22, 2017.  I am hopeful that you've been able to find a solution to your question on your own since you first posted this question.  But, if you are still looking for some assistance from members of the Canvas Community, please let us know.  I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for more than four months.  This won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic, however.  I hope that's alright with you Mimi.  looking forward to your reply.