Global Edit Assignments?

Jump to solution
sbarsotti
Community Novice

Is it possible to edit parameters (dates, points, submission details) for a group of assignments at once?  Right now I open each assignment individually, set parameters, save and close and then go to the next one. Wondered if there is a way to see all of the assignments in a table fashion (or whatever) that I can go down the list and set parameters.

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, sbarsotti Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Happy New Year!  The closest thing I can point you to is a "Canvancement" (Canvas Enhancement) called Adjust All Assignment Dates on One Page that was created by  @James ‌.  It may not cover every detail you are hoping to change in your assignments, but it might help with some of the details.  This is not part of the core Canvas product, but it's a pretty handy tool that James has created for Community members to use if they want to quickly update some assignment features all at once.

I hope this will help, Steve.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post