Google Doc Question

Jump to solution
douglas_rodgers
Community Novice

how do i share a google doc and have it make a copy for each student in my course

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @douglas_rodgers ...

The first question to ask is...  do you have the Google Apps LTI app integrated with your school's Canvas environment?  If you are not the local Canvas administrator for your school's Canvas environment, you should check with that person to determine if the integration exists or not.

Once you ensure that the Google Apps LTI has been installed and configured in your school's Canvas environment, you should be able to create an assignment within your course utilizing Google.  How do I create a cloud assignment with a Google Drive file?  Please review the Guide...paying particular attention to the information in the blue box which explains how this kind of submission works.  This Guide, How do I submit a cloud assignment with Google Drive?, explains how the Google submission works from a student's perspective.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Doug.  Please sing out if you have any questions about this information...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes