Google Drive and Canvas

Jump to solution
garsenault
Community Novice

How do we link Google Drive to Canvas if it doesn't show up as an option for Other Services to register?

I have the Google Drive account but I need to link Canvas and Drive together in order to do collaborations

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @garsenault  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I believe you're going to need to reach out to your school's local Canvas Administrator or your school's Online Learning/eLearning department to ask them about this.  From a Canvas Administrator's perspective, they have the ability to select which web services are available for you to connect to your Canvas account...including Google Docs Preview and Google Drive.  This is the Guide that your Canvas Administrator would need to set this up for everyone at your school: How do I enable web services for an account?.  I found this page on your school's website that might have some contact information for you: eLearning - University of Florida.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Georgie.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post