Google Drive submission not working

Jump to solution
v33hsieh
Community Novice

Hello!

The google drive submission tab is not working for me and my teachers. It says, "We're sorry, but something went wrong. If you are the application owner check the logs for more information." How do I fix this? I looked through Canvas settings as well, and it says that the Google Drive LTI IAD-Prod has expired today. Does that have anything to do with it? Thank you.

1 Solution

Thanks, I finally figured out that's where people were seeing the issue. The expiration is for the security token issued by the application. Those have short lifespans and are refreshed when you go back into the application, so the expiration is normal and not reflective of an issue. But, people saw that a rumors spread like wildfire that our district let the "agreement" with Google expire without notifying stass.

After last night's maintenance event, I'm now able to connect to Google Drive from my account and one for a student that initially reported the problem. The last status update said: "Tonight's scheduled maintenance event is complete. Your users can now access and use the Google Apps LTI as normal." 

View solution in original post