cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harwellm
Community Participant

Grade Pass Back error codes??

Jump to solution

What does 'missing"assignment_source_id" attribute mean in grade pass back? Is there a place to troubleshoot error codes when attempting to use grade pass back to Infinite Campus?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @harwellm . This is a good question.  I am not sure of the answer but am going to share this with the K-12‌ user group in case someone there has run into a similar issue with Infinite Campus and grade pass back.  You might consider contacting someone with IT at your institution.  They may have encountered this before or have a direct administrator contact for someone at Infinite Campus.  I did find this site for IC support, Support · Infinite Campus , but like mentioned above, the admins at your school/district may have options for more personalized support from the vendor.

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
allison_saiki
Community Member

Was this resolved? I'm having the same issues... 

5 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @harwellm . This is a good question.  I am not sure of the answer but am going to share this with the K-12‌ user group in case someone there has run into a similar issue with Infinite Campus and grade pass back.  You might consider contacting someone with IT at your institution.  They may have encountered this before or have a direct administrator contact for someone at Infinite Campus.  I did find this site for IC support, Support · Infinite Campus , but like mentioned above, the admins at your school/district may have options for more personalized support from the vendor.

I hope this helps and best wishes!

0 Kudos
allison_saiki
Community Member

Was this resolved? I'm having the same issues... 

harwellm
Community Participant

Yes, when passing back to IC all assignments must be for everyone in the class and must have a due date. 

adale654
Community Participant
@CanvasDocTeam This is an error that one of my teachers is getting when trying to pass back to PowerSchool:
COLLECTION_GENERIC - 72f804f8-1d82-42fa-8631-75140636ccf7 - Assignment cannot be created for section with id=641
Any thoughts on what might be happening or why?
JosephMiller
Community Member

All of my assignments are assigned to everyone and all of them have due dates.  I still get the error.