cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james10
Community Contributor

Grade book and turnitin records don't match ??

Jump to solution

With Turnitin assignments, not all students' submissions are showing up in the grade book. So when I use the "message all students who" feature (which I really want to use), some students who have submitted the assignment are getting a message from me saying that their assignment is missing. Screen shots are below. Any ideas?

Thanks!

---Teeka James

the grade book view

the assignment _ turnitin view 

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dhulsey
Community Champion

@james10 ‌, that does occasionally happen when Turnitin has not processed the submissions fast enough to pass over to Canvas. It should be a fairly rare occurrence at this point as Turnitin and Canvas have been working together on this issue for some time now. If you are seeing this occur a lot, I would send trouble tickets to both Canvas and Turnitin with screenshots like you posted here. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @james10 ...

I am not certain on an answer for you, but I'm going to tag the very helpful  @dhulsey ‌ in this response in hopes that he might have an answer for you.  Good luck!

dhulsey
Community Champion

@james10 ‌, that does occasionally happen when Turnitin has not processed the submissions fast enough to pass over to Canvas. It should be a fairly rare occurrence at this point as Turnitin and Canvas have been working together on this issue for some time now. If you are seeing this occur a lot, I would send trouble tickets to both Canvas and Turnitin with screenshots like you posted here. 

View solution in original post

james10
Community Contributor

Thank you! I'll be sure to submit a ticket if it happens again. Many thanks!

james10
Community Contributor

Thanks!!