Gradebook does not consistently load

Jump to solution
ben_stein1
Community Novice

For the last two weeks, the grades in my gradebook do not load automatically.  Rather, I need to click on each individual field to see the grades for each assignment.  I don't think it's a problem with a slow loading page or any of my settings. I am attaching a screencast of what I'm talking about.

1 Solution

Thanks for providing the screencast via YouTube,  @ben_stein1 . That looks weird indeed. Smiley Happy 

As you note, Chrome is a supported browser, so check the version you're using with those listed in What are the browser and computer requirements for Canvas?, and if yours is older, update first, then then clear the browser cache and reload the page. If the issue persists after taking these steps, it might be time to get help from a support agent. Ideally, initiate the request directly from the Gradebook in which the issue occurs (as that will capture metadata that will assist the agent), and include the link to the YouTube video in the description field of the Report a Problem contact option on the Help menu.

Good luck, Ben!

View solution in original post

0 Likes