cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamorris2
Community Member

Grades in a concluded class issue

Jump to solution

I am trying to view grades (and download assignments) for a class that concluded last spring. I have found the official document, updated last month, showing me how to do so. I've done it before. However, in my campus's gradebook there simply is not an option for "Show Concluded enrollments" and, in fact, my screen looks completely different from the screenshots at almost every stage of the process. I don't know where else to go to do this, but I need to download some older student assignments for a training tomorrow. The option is NOT under any of the three menus shown, and Import/Export is not where it is in the official screenshots either. Help?320802_ss1.jpeg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Jill,

The screenshot you posted if from the New Gradebook and a few things moved from the guides you might be looking at.  For reference, here are the guides for the New Gradebook https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10460-canvas-instructor-guide-table-of-contents#jive_conten... 

But to more directly answer your question, there is kabob (3 dots) icon that shows up next to Student Name when you mouse over it.  That is where you should find the option to Show Concluded Enrollments.  The Export option can be found under the Actions menu.  

320974_pastedImage_2.png

321071_pastedImage_3.png

Hope that helps,

Rick

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Jill,

The screenshot you posted if from the New Gradebook and a few things moved from the guides you might be looking at.  For reference, here are the guides for the New Gradebook https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10460-canvas-instructor-guide-table-of-contents#jive_conten... 

But to more directly answer your question, there is kabob (3 dots) icon that shows up next to Student Name when you mouse over it.  That is where you should find the option to Show Concluded Enrollments.  The Export option can be found under the Actions menu.  

320974_pastedImage_2.png

321071_pastedImage_3.png

Hope that helps,

Rick

View solution in original post