cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
u0844867
Community Member

Grades not showing up in gradebook or for students

Jump to solution

This week I had my TAs enter grades and comments for an assignment. The TAs entered the grades and comments, however, the grades do not appear in the grade book, students are unable to see the grades (or comments), and I am unable to edit the grades or enter new comments. I am really at a loss as to what happened or how to fix this. Help please!

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @u0844867 ‌ - This might have occurred if it was accidentally set up as a Moderated assignment, especially since you have used the magic word "TAs."  Check here:  How do I set up a moderated assignment to be graded by multiple reviewers? and check the assignment in question.  (Sounds like some issues may have cropped up, as well, with this feature, judging from some of the comments at the bottom of this lesson:  How do I review moderated assignments in SpeedGrader? )  But if this occurred, you may want to also review the following for getting the grades up for your students:

Hope this helps a bit, James.  Be sure to comment back if that's not it, and then it's back to the (Community) drawing board!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @u0844867 ‌ - This might have occurred if it was accidentally set up as a Moderated assignment, especially since you have used the magic word "TAs."  Check here:  How do I set up a moderated assignment to be graded by multiple reviewers? and check the assignment in question.  (Sounds like some issues may have cropped up, as well, with this feature, judging from some of the comments at the bottom of this lesson:  How do I review moderated assignments in SpeedGrader? )  But if this occurred, you may want to also review the following for getting the grades up for your students:

Hope this helps a bit, James.  Be sure to comment back if that's not it, and then it's back to the (Community) drawing board!

View solution in original post

u0844867
Community Member

Thanks! I think this will help.