cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koenekern
Community Participant

Grades show as 1000%

Jump to solution

I'm brand new to Canvas.  I'm sure I've entered something incorrectly but instead of 100% its showing as 1000%.  I'd like to fix this asap.  Any suggestions?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
koenekern
Community Participant

Yes and no.  I played with my entries (assignment points) and it somehow got corrected!  Yay!  Thanks for everyone's input.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
James
Community Champion

@koenekern ​,

Have you tried going back to the place where you entered it incorrectly and changing it? That's normally SpeedGrader or the Gradebook and you can change values the same way you entered them.

If it was from an external application or spreadsheet, then you may need to reimport the grades into Canvas after changing it.

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@koenekern , from the information you provided I wasn't sure if the problem was your gradebook setup or the entering of a grade. Normally when faculty report a problem like this it's either because they weighted their assignment groups incorrectly (have it worth more than 100% total) or that they accidentally entered more points for an assignment (when grading) that the assignment was actually worth. If you could provide more information about where you're seeing the problem and even a screen shot it would be really useful and we should be able to help resolve the issue!

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@koenekern ​, were you able to figure out what was causing the problem? Did any of the suggestions made by the Community help?

koenekern
Community Participant

Yes and no.  I played with my entries (assignment points) and it somehow got corrected!  Yay!  Thanks for everyone's input.

View solution in original post