Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jschaffer
Community Champion

Grading Scheme History

Jump to solution

Hello All,

Is there a way to find out who, if anyone, updated a grading scheme in a specific course?  I am trying to see if a specific grading scheme was brought over when a course was copied, or if it was updated by someone after the fact.  I appreciate the help.

Jason

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

jschaffer, did you check the course this course was copied from? You can tell which course this one came from by going to the Import Course Content area in settings and you can see all imports and the course they came from.  I’d start here and see if the grading scheme matches or not. 

Otherwise I can’t think of a quick or easy way to do this on the front end of Canvas. My recommendation would then be to contact Canvas Support, as they’ve helped me a number of times with questions like this. 

Hope this helps! Kona 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

jschaffer, did you check the course this course was copied from? You can tell which course this one came from by going to the Import Course Content area in settings and you can see all imports and the course they came from.  I’d start here and see if the grading scheme matches or not. 

Otherwise I can’t think of a quick or easy way to do this on the front end of Canvas. My recommendation would then be to contact Canvas Support, as they’ve helped me a number of times with questions like this. 

Hope this helps! Kona 

View solution in original post

jschaffer
Community Champion

We did, and it had a different scheme then what is in the course now.  That is why I was trying to see if there was a way to access the history.