Smita

Tags (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @smita ​...

You have posted your question in the Canvas Community where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS.  Your question seems to be related to WebEx which is an online communication tool for conferences/webinars.  Are you looking to integrate WebEx with Canvas?  Or, are you just looking for assistance with WebEx?  If the latter, I would suggest using this website I found: Contact WebEx Technical Support | WebEx

Please let us know if your question relates to Canvas so that we might be able to help you further.  Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @smita ​...

You have posted your question in the Canvas Community where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS.  Your question seems to be related to WebEx which is an online communication tool for conferences/webinars.  Are you looking to integrate WebEx with Canvas?  Or, are you just looking for assistance with WebEx?  If the latter, I would suggest using this website I found: Contact WebEx Technical Support | WebEx

Please let us know if your question relates to Canvas so that we might be able to help you further.  Thanks.

View solution in original post