Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brian_Renshaw
Community Participant

Has anyone else had issues on Quizzes with matching questions on iOS?

Jump to solution

We are getting numerous reports for matching questions not showing up properly when taking quizzes on iOS. The options for the matching are just not showing up. #quiz #matching #ios218083_IMG_0345.JPG

1 Solution
Brian_Renshaw
Community Participant

The update seemed to fix the issues. Not sure why we were having problems on multiple quizzes in multiple courses.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hibrenshaw833‌: 

I tested out matching questions and was not able to reproduce your issue. Take a look at the screenshot below. 

218528_IMG_0077.PNG

Is this happening for every matching question for ANY quiz? I'd be curious if the issue is happening outside of this quiz. Can you try that out and let me know? Thanks! 

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

brenshaw833‌: 

I wanted to follow up to see if you are still having issues with matching questions? If so, check out the latest version of the iOS app, 3.18, and see if that fixes your issues. 

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-8953-canvas-by-instructure-release-notes-ios-317 

Thanks. 

Brian_Renshaw
Community Participant

The update seemed to fix the issues. Not sure why we were having problems on multiple quizzes in multiple courses.

So happy you got the fix in the new release! 

tross
Community Champion

We have not had this and use IOS devices at many of our campuses.  If it is only this quiz, you may want to delete the question and recreate.