cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
david_spivack
Community Member

Help in accessing past enrollments

Jump to solution

Only one of my past enrollments is showing up under past enrollments. Need access to Chem 1a class that I received an incomplete in this Spring in order to work on some topics over the Summer.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @david_spivack  Thank You for posting your question.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Canvas Community members will not be able to help you with your question because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course in question.  The best course of action for you is to either talk with your instructor or talk with someone at your school who is a Canvas administrator.  Your school may have rules in place for allowing (or not allowing) access to past courses.  I searched your school's website, and I found the following page which may be of help: FAQs - Technical.  About half-way down the page is the question, "Where can I get help with Canvas?".  It has an e-mail address and phone number that you can use for assistance.  I hope this will be of help to you, David.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @david_spivack  Thank You for posting your question.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Canvas Community members will not be able to help you with your question because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course in question.  The best course of action for you is to either talk with your instructor or talk with someone at your school who is a Canvas administrator.  Your school may have rules in place for allowing (or not allowing) access to past courses.  I searched your school's website, and I found the following page which may be of help: FAQs - Technical.  About half-way down the page is the question, "Where can I get help with Canvas?".  It has an e-mail address and phone number that you can use for assistance.  I hope this will be of help to you, David.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos