simond9
Community Novice

Hello I’m Danielle I’m taking med assist classes online and I’m new to canvas, can anyone help me on how it works? Seeing others questions and starting a discussion with someone, etc... no idea what I’m doing, thanks in advance 

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there  @simond9  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am sorry to see that you are having difficulties with your course.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community (there are now over half-a-million of us world-wide -- see Instructure Community Now A Half Million Members) wouldn't be able to answer the specifics of your course because we do not have access to your course(s) or your school's Canvas environment.  However, I can point you to some general resources that may be of help...keeping in mind that specifics about your course should be directed to your instructor: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

•  
  •  

Once you have reviewed both of these short video tutorials, you might want to review these written Guides on Discussions if you have specific questions on how to do something.

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Danielle.  Please sing out if you have any other questions about things...thanks!

View solution in original post