Is there a way to work on grades without the students seeing them?  Lori

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @lori_steinhart  Thank You for posting your question.  Yes, you can "mute" grades for any assignment so that students cannot see the grades until you are ready to release them.  Check out this Guide for more information: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12961-4152724339 

I hope this helps, Lori.  Please let me know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @lori_steinhart  Thank You for posting your question.  Yes, you can "mute" grades for any assignment so that students cannot see the grades until you are ready to release them.  Check out this Guide for more information: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12961-4152724339 

I hope this helps, Lori.  Please let me know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello once again,  @lori_steinhart ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I wanted to check in with you again.  I noticed that we haven't heard back from you since you first posted this question on June 1, 2018.  Have you had an opportunity to review the response that I posted later that morning?  If so, did my response help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some help from members of the Community?  If you feel that my above response has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark it as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help from Community members, please let us know by posting a message below.  For the time being, I am going to mark this question as "Assumed Answered" because we haven't heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for several months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Lori.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.