cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

How Do I Find Assignments

Jump to solution

I Have an Assignment and I do not know where to find The Assignment so I can Turn It In

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @5921001544 ​...

Normally, any assignments for your course would be found in the "Assignments" button along the left hand course navigation.  However, your instructor may have chosen to hide that "Assignments" button from student view.  If that is the case, your instructor may have chosen to instead list those assignments in the "Modules" screen (this is an area where your instructor can organize content by modules/units/chapters/etc.).  So, you might find your assignment listed within the "Modules" screen instead.  If you are still not finding the assignment(s) you are looking for, I would recommend reaching out to your instructor to see if he/she can help you find the assignment.  Good luck, Christopher!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @5921001544 ​...

Normally, any assignments for your course would be found in the "Assignments" button along the left hand course navigation.  However, your instructor may have chosen to hide that "Assignments" button from student view.  If that is the case, your instructor may have chosen to instead list those assignments in the "Modules" screen (this is an area where your instructor can organize content by modules/units/chapters/etc.).  So, you might find your assignment listed within the "Modules" screen instead.  If you are still not finding the assignment(s) you are looking for, I would recommend reaching out to your instructor to see if he/she can help you find the assignment.  Good luck, Christopher!

View solution in original post