cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saimeyakupoglu

How can I edit the mobile login screen?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I want to edit the mobile version of the login page of my course but I don't know how. Can anybody help me with this? I know the UI is not available but I saw some people can change it.

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
eliams
Community Contributor

Hi  @saimeyakupoglu ​,

I think you are referring to changing the mobile landing page of your course. This link might help.  How do I set a landing page in the Canvas app on my iOS device?  But as @Kona Jones suggested, you should also definitely join the Canvas Mobile Users  group so that you can stay connected to the latest and greatest in the mobile experience.

Best,

Sheryl

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

I'm not sure of the answer to this question - for us the login page for our Canvas environment is our CAS login page, which is what we use to authenticate people - but I'm going to share this with the Canvas Mobile Users​ group to see if they have any suggestions or can help.

eliams
Community Contributor

Hi  @saimeyakupoglu ​,

I think you are referring to changing the mobile landing page of your course. This link might help.  How do I set a landing page in the Canvas app on my iOS device?  But as @Kona Jones suggested, you should also definitely join the Canvas Mobile Users  group so that you can stay connected to the latest and greatest in the mobile experience.

Best,

Sheryl

Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

For anyone interested in this topic, be sure to RSVP to the CanvasLIVE​ presentation Canvas Mobile Design, which is coming up this Tuesday, November 15, 2016. RSVP "yes" if you will be there--and if you’re interested, but your schedule doesn’t allow you to attend in real time, RSVP "no" or "maybe" to receive all event updates. Your RSVP ensures that you will receive a notification should the event be cancelled or changed.