cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wfwright
Community Member

How can I enable announcements to appear on Dashboard course card?

Jump to solution

How can I enable announcements to appear on Dashboard course card? I have already moved the Announcement feature up to the visible range in Navigation.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @wfwright  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  According to this Guide, How do I view my favorite courses in the Card View Dashboard as an instructor? ...

Each card can include up to four tabs [2], which represent the four main Canvas features for student course activity: Announcements, Assignments, Discussions, and Files. These tabs mimic visibility and order in Course Navigation, so for instance, if an instructor hides the Announcements link, the Announcements tab will not display on the course card.

I hope this will help to answer your question.  If not, please let Community members know so that we can continue to help you out...thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @wfwright  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  According to this Guide, How do I view my favorite courses in the Card View Dashboard as an instructor? ...

Each card can include up to four tabs [2], which represent the four main Canvas features for student course activity: Announcements, Assignments, Discussions, and Files. These tabs mimic visibility and order in Course Navigation, so for instance, if an instructor hides the Announcements link, the Announcements tab will not display on the course card.

I hope this will help to answer your question.  If not, please let Community members know so that we can continue to help you out...thanks!

View solution in original post

wfwright
Community Member

They have appeared. It seems like there is a lag period from when announcements are made visible via Navigation tab and when the icon shows up on the course card.