How can I find my students discussion posts?

Jump to solution
s_simerly
Community Novice
I am a TA for Dance Appreciation online, and am having trouble grading Module 3. There's no work showing up on their individual names when I click on the "Grade Module 3" icon, and the only way I have access to their work is through a long list of all their posts and comments, out of order, which makes the grading process potentially twice as long as necessary. My instructor stated, "I am seeing exactly what you are seeing and I have no idea why that happened. The only difference in the assignment between Mod 2 and 3 is that Mod 2 I clicked "allow threaded replies" and in Mod 3 I didn't (oversight). But both are assigned as group discussions with the same group breakdown, so I do not know why they are showing up like that on the Speed Grader." 
I am wondering if you can help me. Am I missing something? Can you help troubleshoot the situation or is there a number I can call if this is too confusing through my textual breakdown? Thank you so much for any help!
0 Likes
1 Solution
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@s_simerly , greetings! I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having with grading this discussion! My recommendation is to contact Canvas Support (click on the Help link in Canvas and "Report a Problem"). Canvas Support will be able to view your course and dig into what's really going on with this issue!

Kona

View solution in original post

0 Likes