How can I increase the storage size on my course as a Free For teachers account?

Jump to solution
bewspc
Community Novice

My course's file upload capacity is only 262.1MB.  How can I increase the storage by paying for upgrading instead of uploading files to other cloud drive or platforms? I read this post How do I increase the storage size on my course? , but I really hope to increase the capacity by other means. 262.1MB is too small. Can anybody tell me what I can do?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@bewspc ‌, the course quota for Free For Teachers is set at the global account level, as it applies to all users of FFT equally, and cannot be changed for an individual user; Instructure does not offer a paid option for individuals, only for institutions. Many Canvas users employ various external storage options so that they can continue to use Canvas at no cost through Free For Teachers. I know this isn't the answer you wanted to hear, but that is your best course of action: evaluate your course materials to see what you might be able to eliminate or store externally to stay within the course quota.

View solution in original post

0 Likes