cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark_rebernik
Community Member

How can I speak to a real person for assistance?

Jump to solution

Help!  I need tech support and I can't find a telephone number on this site that I can call to speak to a real person.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Deactivated user​, are you using the Canvas Free for Teachers Account or does your Institution (Fremont College) use Canvas? I only ask because I did some checking online and via your Institutions website couldn't determine if they use Canvas or how to contact technical support. 

If you are using the Free for Teachers account you can either post your question in the Community (like you did this question) for people to help or click on the Help link in Canvas (upper right) and "Report a Problem" - this gets you to Canvas support and you can let them know what you need or what the problem is.

If your Institution is using Canvas then the easiest thing to do is contact their technical support directly. If you don't have that information or aren't sure how to contact them directly you can click on the Help link in Canvas and "Report a Problem" - most institutions monitor their Help links and will respond to questions or requests for assistance.

Regardless of how you're using Canvas (free or through your Institution), feel free to post any questions you have here on the Community! There are lots of us here that are happy to help!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
nr2522
Community Champion

Hi, Mark.

Live phone support may or may not be available to you depending on your institution's support plan with Instructure/Canvas. First, speak with the Canvas administrators there at Fremont College. They may be able to resolve your issue, and they can advise you on Fremont's protocol for escalating issues to Canvas/Instructure.

Also, there are many knowledgeable, helpful, friendly people who hang out on this Community site. Post your question and you may find yourself with a speedy resolution.

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Deactivated user​, are you using the Canvas Free for Teachers Account or does your Institution (Fremont College) use Canvas? I only ask because I did some checking online and via your Institutions website couldn't determine if they use Canvas or how to contact technical support. 

If you are using the Free for Teachers account you can either post your question in the Community (like you did this question) for people to help or click on the Help link in Canvas (upper right) and "Report a Problem" - this gets you to Canvas support and you can let them know what you need or what the problem is.

If your Institution is using Canvas then the easiest thing to do is contact their technical support directly. If you don't have that information or aren't sure how to contact them directly you can click on the Help link in Canvas and "Report a Problem" - most institutions monitor their Help links and will respond to questions or requests for assistance.

Regardless of how you're using Canvas (free or through your Institution), feel free to post any questions you have here on the Community! There are lots of us here that are happy to help!

View solution in original post