cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koperee
Community Member

How can I upload files from google drive?

Jump to solution

I've registered permissions with google, but my links are still unclickable. What am I missing?

I'm trying to upload my syllabus that is stored on drive. I can see it in drive, but it won't let me select it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @koperee ...

You may need to speak with your school's local Canvas administrator about this.  There is an external LTI tool called "Google Apps" that can be installed at your school's Canvas account level.  Then, once that is done, you would have an additional "Google Apps" icon on your RCE (Rich Content Editor) where you could then connect to your Google Docs/Google Drive account and embed your document from there into your Syllabus page.  How do I create a hyperlink or embed a file from Google Drive into the Rich Content Editor as an ins... 

I hope this information will be of help to you, Elizabeth.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @koperee ...

You may need to speak with your school's local Canvas administrator about this.  There is an external LTI tool called "Google Apps" that can be installed at your school's Canvas account level.  Then, once that is done, you would have an additional "Google Apps" icon on your RCE (Rich Content Editor) where you could then connect to your Google Docs/Google Drive account and embed your document from there into your Syllabus page.  How do I create a hyperlink or embed a file from Google Drive into the Rich Content Editor as an ins... 

I hope this information will be of help to you, Elizabeth.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos