cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kefrogge
Community Member

How can a remove a course if I have already completed it student?

Jump to solution

I just want to clean up my canvas and remove the classes that I have already completed.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @kefrogge  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Each school that utilizes Canvas as their LMS (Learning Management System) may have their own policies established whether or not they would allow you to completely remove you from a course in Canvas.  So, although the vast majority of people here in the Community would not be able to answer this question (because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your courses), this is something that you are going to need to speak with a local Canvas administrator at your school about.  What you can do, however, is go to your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen within Canvas and mark any active courses that you want to appear on your Dashboard with a star.  Those that you do not want to appear on the Dashboard...remove the star.  You can find out more information on this by checking out this Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10570-4212710327 

I hope this information will be of help to you, Kristine.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @kefrogge  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Each school that utilizes Canvas as their LMS (Learning Management System) may have their own policies established whether or not they would allow you to completely remove you from a course in Canvas.  So, although the vast majority of people here in the Community would not be able to answer this question (because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your courses), this is something that you are going to need to speak with a local Canvas administrator at your school about.  What you can do, however, is go to your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen within Canvas and mark any active courses that you want to appear on your Dashboard with a star.  Those that you do not want to appear on the Dashboard...remove the star.  You can find out more information on this by checking out this Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10570-4212710327 

I hope this information will be of help to you, Kristine.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos