Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tzonehunter

How can a teacher leave a course (w/o deleting)?

Jump to solution

I'm enrolled in 10 courses right now. I was enrolled in several of them when our district adopted Canvas. I would like to leave the shared demo courses I was enrolled in. How can I do this?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

tzonehunter​,

You can contact your local Canvas Admin and have them unenroll you from the course.  If you do not have a local admin, I would recommend opening a ticket with Canvas Support by clicking on Help > Report a Problem and asking them to remove you from the course.  Please provide the course URL in the ticket.

Robbie

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

tzonehunter​,

You can contact your local Canvas Admin and have them unenroll you from the course.  If you do not have a local admin, I would recommend opening a ticket with Canvas Support by clicking on Help > Report a Problem and asking them to remove you from the course.  Please provide the course URL in the ticket.

Robbie

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

tzonehunter​, you can either hide them from your course drop down list yourself - How do I customize my Course list? - or you would need to contact a Canvas administrator from your institution to remove you from the course.

Hope this helps!