Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brandont

How can you view the annotated comments on an assignment in the Canvas app on an iPad?

My students can't view the comments in the app because the comments are in the margin all of the way to the right.  They can't zoom in or out to be able to view the comments.  Is there are a way to see the assignment in full screen?  I tried to download the assignment with the comments, but then I couldn't find it.  Where does it go on the iPad when you download it?  I had them go through the web browser and it still doesn't work well.

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

I'm not sure of the answers to your questions, but I'm going to share this with the Canvas Mobile Users​ group to see if they can help!

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

brandont​,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

brandont

I'm curious if you ever figured out this issue? How are you adding the comments? Are you using SpeedGrader web or mobile?

As for viewing, your students should be able to view all comments, even in the margins. If you are still having issues, you might want to consider what iPad device, iOS version, and app version they are using. Make sure you are on the latest version of the app and OS.

If you find a solution, please report back.

Word Example

IMG_0073.PNG

PDF Example

IMG_0072.PNG