cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ethelgreen29
Community Member

How do I access MyOpenMath?

Jump to solution

I've been trying to access MyOpenMath through canvas but I can't seem to find it anywhere, can someone please guide me through so that 'I can complete my math assignments?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ethelgreen29  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  This will be a bit hard to diagnose here in the Community because we do not have access to your course or your school's Canvas environment.  MyOpenMath is a third-party external tool that can integrate with Canvas.  I believe that your instructor (or a local Canvas administrator at your school) would need to first set up the connection between MyOpenMath and Canvas in order for you and your classmates to use it.  Chances are that if you are unable to access MyOpenMath right now, your classmates are also in the same boat.  I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor to see if he/she can be of further help with this issue.  It may be that your instructor just needs to enable MyOpenMath on his/her end, and then you'd be able to use it.  Here is a Guide that describes how you can contact your instructor: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I hope this helps, Ethel.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ethelgreen29  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  This will be a bit hard to diagnose here in the Community because we do not have access to your course or your school's Canvas environment.  MyOpenMath is a third-party external tool that can integrate with Canvas.  I believe that your instructor (or a local Canvas administrator at your school) would need to first set up the connection between MyOpenMath and Canvas in order for you and your classmates to use it.  Chances are that if you are unable to access MyOpenMath right now, your classmates are also in the same boat.  I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor to see if he/she can be of further help with this issue.  It may be that your instructor just needs to enable MyOpenMath on his/her end, and then you'd be able to use it.  Here is a Guide that describes how you can contact your instructor: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I hope this helps, Ethel.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos