Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jodi_hicken

How do I access the school library in canvas?

Jump to solution

How do I access the school library in canvas?

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
James
Community Champion

@jodi_hicken , 

You may not have realized it, but you've posted this question in a global community of Canvas users. We do not have any access to your school's instance of Canvas to know where things are located. However, here is a non-Canvas link to the library at University of Texas Arlington.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
James
Community Champion

@jodi_hicken , 

You may not have realized it, but you've posted this question in a global community of Canvas users. We do not have any access to your school's instance of Canvas to know where things are located. However, here is a non-Canvas link to the library at University of Texas Arlington.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jodi_hicken  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blog posts, review "how to" Guides, collaborate, join interest groups, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  There isn't anything I can think of in the core Canvas product specific to libraries, so I wonder if you are asking about accessing your school's library?  If so, I found this link on your school's website: UTA Libraries (hoping I have the right school for you).  I don't know if your school's Canvas environment has any links to your library.  The vast majority of people here in the Community wouldn't be able to assist with this question because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s).  I found this webpage that might have some contact information for you to ask people at your school about links to the library: Canvas Students - Office of the Provost - UT Arlington.  I hope this will help, Jodi.  Good luck!