cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zina_parker
Community Member

How do I add Pearson to my Canvas course(s)

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @zina_parker  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  In addition to the information about external LTI apps that  @kmeeusen ‌ provided to you in your other question, How do I add Cengage Learning to my Canvas course(s), there is also information I can give you regarding Pearson MyLab and Mastering.  First there, is this website: MyLab & Mastering | Pearson.  Generally speaking, the Pearson MyLab and Mastering LTI would probably need to be set up at the account level in your Canvas environment.  You'd need to talk with your local Canvas administrator (if you are not an admin yourself) to see if they could obtain the Consumer Key and Shared Secret (think of this like a username/password) from Pearson.  Once the LTI has been integrated into your school's Canvas environment, then you can check out these videos:

I hope these resources will be of help to you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @zina_parker  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  In addition to the information about external LTI apps that  @kmeeusen ‌ provided to you in your other question, How do I add Cengage Learning to my Canvas course(s), there is also information I can give you regarding Pearson MyLab and Mastering.  First there, is this website: MyLab & Mastering | Pearson.  Generally speaking, the Pearson MyLab and Mastering LTI would probably need to be set up at the account level in your Canvas environment.  You'd need to talk with your local Canvas administrator (if you are not an admin yourself) to see if they could obtain the Consumer Key and Shared Secret (think of this like a username/password) from Pearson.  Once the LTI has been integrated into your school's Canvas environment, then you can check out these videos:

I hope these resources will be of help to you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos