Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
a01275468
Community Member

How do I add a Calendar?

Jump to solution

How do I add a calendar 

Moderator Note: Changed title slightly for discoverability.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
awilliams
Community Champion

Hi  @a01275468  Welcome to the Canvas Community! It would help to know if you were a teacher or a student, but in general, I think the student lessons on using the Calendar are a great place to start. In Canvas, there is one calendar with information on it that you put there, from courses you are in, and from groups you are in within those courses. So you can't really add a calendar, but you can add a lot of things to the existing calendar, including your own personal to-do items, How do I add a to-do item in the Calendar as a student?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
awilliams
Community Champion

Hi  @a01275468  Welcome to the Canvas Community! It would help to know if you were a teacher or a student, but in general, I think the student lessons on using the Calendar are a great place to start. In Canvas, there is one calendar with information on it that you put there, from courses you are in, and from groups you are in within those courses. So you can't really add a calendar, but you can add a lot of things to the existing calendar, including your own personal to-do items, How do I add a to-do item in the Calendar as a student?

View solution in original post