cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jha33
Community Member

How do I add a course calendar?

Jump to solution

I am setting up appointments and it asked me to identify a calendar but my course is not listed among the calendars. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Steve_Watts
Community Champion

Hi  @jha33 and welcome to the Canvas Community
When you first open the calendar (before going to the tab where you create appointment groups) you might find that it's being filtered and not all of your course calendars are displayed. On the right of the screen you will see a list of all your courses. Some of these will have a coloured box - these are the ones that display in the main calendar and as options for appointment groups. If the course you want doesn't have a coloured square, click in the grey box next to it so it changes colour. It should then be available when you go to the appointments tab. See this page for details:  How do I filter the Calendar view by course as an instructor?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Steve_Watts
Community Champion

Hi  @jha33 and welcome to the Canvas Community
When you first open the calendar (before going to the tab where you create appointment groups) you might find that it's being filtered and not all of your course calendars are displayed. On the right of the screen you will see a list of all your courses. Some of these will have a coloured box - these are the ones that display in the main calendar and as options for appointment groups. If the course you want doesn't have a coloured square, click in the grey box next to it so it changes colour. It should then be available when you go to the appointments tab. See this page for details:  How do I filter the Calendar view by course as an instructor?

View solution in original post