Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rduren

How do I add students to my canvas "people" roster?

Jump to solution

I started to add to my canvas course and soon realized that I don't have any students...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good afternoon,  @rduren  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  This Guide should help to get you started.  Please be sure to review the information in the blue box, however.  Your school may already have a system in place via their SIS (Student Information System) to automatically feed enrollments from the SIS into Canvas.  How do I add users to a course?

I hope this information will be of help to you, Randall.  Please sing out if you have any questions about this!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good afternoon,  @rduren  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  This Guide should help to get you started.  Please be sure to review the information in the blue box, however.  Your school may already have a system in place via their SIS (Student Information System) to automatically feed enrollments from the SIS into Canvas.  How do I add users to a course?

I hope this information will be of help to you, Randall.  Please sing out if you have any questions about this!

0 Kudos