cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dennis_frailey
Community Participant

How do I allow students to start collaborations?

Jump to solution

I have students who work together in teams.  I want them to be able to use collaborations but don't want to have to set up collaborations for each team myself (I have a lot of teams).  How do I enable students to set up collaborations?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi  @dennis_frailey ...

Here is the student version video tutorial: .  (To find more videos like this, you can click the "Guides" menu at the top of any page here in the Community and then select "Videos".)  I hope this will help, Dennis.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @dennis_frailey  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Have you had a chance to check out the written Collaborations Guides or the video tutorial: ?

dennis_frailey
Community Participant

The video you referred me to talks about how an INSTRUCTOR can set up a collaboration. I want to know how to allow a STUDENT to set up a collaboration with other students in the class, withouth instructor involvement in the setup process.

---

Dennis J. Frailey

Adjunct Professor of Computer Science and Engineering

University of Texas at Arlington

Hi  @dennis_frailey ...

Here is the student version video tutorial: .  (To find more videos like this, you can click the "Guides" menu at the top of any page here in the Community and then select "Videos".)  I hope this will help, Dennis.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
dennis_frailey
Community Participant

---

Dennis J. Frailey

Adjunct Professor of Computer Science and Engineering

University of Texas at Arlington