cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdm

How do I change the text of a recurring calendar entry?

Recurring calendar entries can be created, but once they are created, they seem to be independent. I have to change the text in some 50 entries. How can I do that without opening each one?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @jdm ...

I am reviewing some of the older questions here in the Community, and I came across your question.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting here unanswered since you first posted it on August 23, 2019.  It seems as though you may have stumped the Community with your question.  Have you been able to find any workable solutions on your own since posting your question in August?  If so, would you be willing to share your findings with us here in this topic?  Or, are you still looking for some help from Community members?  Either way, we would like to hear back from you.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've been able to find a solution for you...but more because we've not heard back from you and there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for over four months.  However, this won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Jim.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

0 Kudos

I haven't done this for a while. So I am not sure if this is still a problem.

0 Kudos