cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mireille_keshis
Community Member

How do I complete the Canvas User Orientation?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to complete a specific section in the module and to do that i need a badge. This particular badge is called the "Ready,Set...Go!" badge for getting started with Canvas. The reason why this is necessary is because I cannot access other information, for example other quizzes, without completing this section. On the bottom it says "Complete the module Start Here! (not completed)" and under that it is asking for an "Evidence URL" and I am not sure what evidence is needed. Also, when i am on the "Modules" tab for this section I am working on there is a little bubble that, when i hover over it, it says "must mark as done" and I am unable to..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,  @mireille_keshis ​, and welcome to the Canvas Community! This is where teachers, students, admins, and other users of the Canvas learning management system exchange their ideas about how to engage learners using the platform. The members of this Community don't have access to specific schools' courses and accounts. From your question, it sounds like your Canvas User Orientation is something created by your school as a prerequisite for continuing. I recommend that you reach out directly to someone at the school to find out how to get that badge awarded so you can proceed.

I looked at your school's website and found this page--Getting Help | Ventura County Community College District --which says to contact your instructor directly for specific questions about course content. I don't know if the Canvas User Orientation at your school has an instructor associated with it, but you can check by following the instructions in How do I send a message to a user in a course in Conversations?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,  @mireille_keshis ​, and welcome to the Canvas Community! This is where teachers, students, admins, and other users of the Canvas learning management system exchange their ideas about how to engage learners using the platform. The members of this Community don't have access to specific schools' courses and accounts. From your question, it sounds like your Canvas User Orientation is something created by your school as a prerequisite for continuing. I recommend that you reach out directly to someone at the school to find out how to get that badge awarded so you can proceed.

I looked at your school's website and found this page--Getting Help | Ventura County Community College District --which says to contact your instructor directly for specific questions about course content. I don't know if the Canvas User Orientation at your school has an instructor associated with it, but you can check by following the instructions in How do I send a message to a user in a course in Conversations?

View solution in original post