cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garth1
Community Member

How do I create a link to a group in the assignment module

Jump to solution

Hi there, I have heaps of groups in my assignment module.

I would like to create a link so it goes to the required group I use.  Then I can save this link as a favourite and go straight there.  I'm experiencing scroll of death and need a work around

I know I can do this for modules but i cant see anywhere to do this for groups in assignment area.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @garth1 ​...

Although you can create a page in your course that contains links to the beginning of each of your modules (as you've stated in your last sentence), I don't know of anything in the current user interface that would allow you to link to specific assignment groups.  In doing a quick search of feature ideas, I didn't come across anything related...so you might want to create a new idea using this link: Canvas Feature Ideas.  You'd also want to check out this link: How do I create a new feature idea?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @garth1 ​...

Although you can create a page in your course that contains links to the beginning of each of your modules (as you've stated in your last sentence), I don't know of anything in the current user interface that would allow you to link to specific assignment groups.  In doing a quick search of feature ideas, I didn't come across anything related...so you might want to create a new idea using this link: Canvas Feature Ideas.  You'd also want to check out this link: How do I create a new feature idea?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post