cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
niklas
Community Member

How do I delete multiple users, at the same time ?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to permanently delete multiple users at the same time in Canvas? I only seem to find the option where I can delete one user at the time?

Kind regards

Niklas

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tdelillo
Community Champion

This is addressed in a previously asked question - How to Bulk Delete Users?​ Basically, you should be able to do it with the users.csv via SIS import if you have admin rights. I know we have run into snags with updating or deleting information that was originally added via API, so it might depend on how the users were originally added to Canvas.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @niklas ​...

I *think* this is possible, but not 100% sure.  So, I'm going to share your message with the Canvas Admins​ and Canvas Developers​ groups here in the Canvas Community in hopes that your question will get some more exposure.  If you are not following either of these groups, just click on the links I've provided, and then click on the "Follow" button in the upper right hand corner of each group.  Good luck in finding an answer, Niklas!

tdelillo
Community Champion

This is addressed in a previously asked question - How to Bulk Delete Users?​ Basically, you should be able to do it with the users.csv via SIS import if you have admin rights. I know we have run into snags with updating or deleting information that was originally added via API, so it might depend on how the users were originally added to Canvas.

View solution in original post