cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jschreier
Community Participant

How do I delete old rubrics (and manage them better)?

Jump to solution

I have a professor asking about rubrics. She has taught with us for many years and has accumulated a vault of rubrics dating back years. Whenever she attaches a rubric to an assignment all of these old rubrics populate the screen. Is it possible to go into Canvas as an admin (I am the Canvas administrator) and delete old rubrics from say 2013? 

And then, are there any threads about managing rubrics that will be useful to me. This professor finds it very cumbersome to manage. I see multiple iterations of the same rubric in her account, e.g., General Rubric Discussion, General Rubric Discussion (1), General Rubric Discussion (1) (1). See below.

248311_8-28-2017 3-19-42 PM.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
3 Replies

Yes!! stefaniesandersbeat me to linking that one (its a really good Canvancement, I definitely suggest checking it out!) but the good news is, there are also a ton of resources on this for you to rummage through! Smiley Happy 

Searching "Rubric" will return a lot of good info. Smiley Happy Hope this gives you a starting point. 

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@jschreier ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie