cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmay1
Community Participant

How do I email multiple classes at the same time?

Jump to solution

I teach multiple classes, and I currently have to log in and email each class. How can I send one email to all of my classes at the same time so that I don't have to do the same work 7 times. #improvedworkflow

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @jmay1  Thank You for posting your question.  Unfortunately, I don't believe this is currently possible in Canvas.  My suspicions were confirmed when I found this Feature Idea which is currently open for voting: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/4717-email-multiple-classes-at-one-time" modifiedtitle="true" ....  As you can see, it's received several votes (it seems like a pretty wanted feature in Canvas), and I would encourage you to add your vote and maybe even add a comment as to why something like this would be important to you on that thread.

Also, as a side note, you mentioned the word "email".  Please check out this conversation from about a year ago where I explain the differences between the Canvas messaging system and e-mail.

I hope this information will be of help to you, James.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @jmay1  Thank You for posting your question.  Unfortunately, I don't believe this is currently possible in Canvas.  My suspicions were confirmed when I found this Feature Idea which is currently open for voting: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/4717-email-multiple-classes-at-one-time" modifiedtitle="true" ....  As you can see, it's received several votes (it seems like a pretty wanted feature in Canvas), and I would encourage you to add your vote and maybe even add a comment as to why something like this would be important to you on that thread.

Also, as a side note, you mentioned the word "email".  Please check out this conversation from about a year ago where I explain the differences between the Canvas messaging system and e-mail.

I hope this information will be of help to you, James.

View solution in original post