cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dekalmte
Community Member

How do I find out about Canvas conferences for 2019?

Jump to solution

How do I find out about Canvas conferences for 2019?  I cannot seem to find any.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@dekalmte , the conference is called InstructureCon and is being held in Long Beach, CA the week of July 9-11, 2019. Here’s a blog with information - InstructureCon Hits the (Long) Beach / Canvas LMS Blog and the official website for it - Instructurecon | Edtech Conference (you can also sign up for email notifications on this page). Additional details about the conference normally come out closer to December and January. 

Hope this helps!

Kona

View solution in original post

6 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@dekalmte , the conference is called InstructureCon and is being held in Long Beach, CA the week of July 9-11, 2019. Here’s a blog with information - InstructureCon Hits the (Long) Beach / Canvas LMS Blog and the official website for it - Instructurecon | Edtech Conference (you can also sign up for email notifications on this page). Additional details about the conference normally come out closer to December and January. 

Hope this helps!

Kona

View solution in original post

am_jagusztyn
Community Participant

Hi Kona, Thanks for this reply. Will there be another CanvasCon based in Europe for 2019?

Actually I found this. What would be the difference between InstructureCon and CanvasCon in Barcelona?

InstrctureCon is the main big conference for all Cnvas Users. CanvasCon’s are smaller regional events. I’ve been to CanvasCon’s in the US and they were good conferences. 🙂

Hi Ariel,

Are you thinking about going to Canvascon, Europe?  If so, would you care to comment here?

Cheers,

SD

Thank you. I won't be, but I appreciate your follow up.

Best,

Ariel