Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james_sanzin
Community Champion

How do I fix SIS these SIS import issues?

I have been reviewing the SIS  messages to see if I can figure out what issuing on with 100 or so students not properly importing from PowerSchool.

I got the last batch

The SIS data was imported but with these messages:

• Warnings
    • users.csv - No login_id given for user student_13114
    • users.csv - No login_id given for user student_13115
    • users.csv - No login_id given for user student_13116
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13115, Course ID: , Section ID: 16066)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13115, Course ID: , Section ID: 16001)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13115, Course ID: , Section ID: 15935)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13115, Course ID: , Section ID: 15968)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13116, Course ID: , Section ID: 15995)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13116, Course ID: , Section ID: 16155)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13116, Course ID: , Section ID: 15788)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13116, Course ID: , Section ID: 15968)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13115, Course ID: , Section ID: 16224)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13116, Course ID: , Section ID: 15804)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13024, Course ID: , Section ID: 15569)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13024, Course ID: , Section ID: 15665)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13024, Course ID: , Section ID: 15660)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13024, Course ID: , Section ID: 15620)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13024, Course ID: , Section ID: 15591)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13024, Course ID: , Section ID: 15638)
    • enrollments.csv - User not found for enrollment (User ID: student_13024, Course ID: , Section ID: 15535)

Any idea of how to fix this or what caused it?

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Due to the technical nature of this question I'm going to share it with the Canvas Developers group in the Community. They are the ones that work with this side of Canvas and should hopefully be able to help! In addition, you might consider joining the Developers group and checking out some of their other resources/information!

anf107
Community Member

I'd check the case of the user sisid's.  Some are case senstive.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @james_sanzin ‌...

We haven't heard from you since you first posted this question.  I wanted to check in with you because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread since about the end of February.  Have you had a chance to review the above responses at all since you first posted this question on February 22nd?  If so, did any of the replies help to answer your question?  If so, please go ahead and mark one as "Correct" if you feel that it answered your question.  However, if you are still seeking assistance with your initial question, please come back here to post an update so that members of the Canvas Community can continue to help you.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional replies below.  I hope that is okay with you.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon, James!