cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ettingerb
Community Member

How do I get a playground for my online tutorial?

Jump to solution

I'm trying to complete the online tutorial, but have discovered that I don't have a playground.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ettingerb ​, I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but this is the global Canvas Community and not specific to your Institution. That being said, welcome to using Canvas and we're happy to have you here! The Community is a great resource when you're trying to find general information (definitely check out the amazing Canvas Guides​) or ask more general question (Find Answers​).

For your specific question I would recommend contacting the person listed as the Instructor for the online tutorial (if there is one) or the area that is providing the training. I took a quick look at your College's website and found this page on how to get help with Canvas - Seminole State Canvas Help - hopefully this will get you in contact with the right person/people!

Welcome to Canvas and hope to see you back in the Community!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ettingerb ​, I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but this is the global Canvas Community and not specific to your Institution. That being said, welcome to using Canvas and we're happy to have you here! The Community is a great resource when you're trying to find general information (definitely check out the amazing Canvas Guides​) or ask more general question (Find Answers​).

For your specific question I would recommend contacting the person listed as the Instructor for the online tutorial (if there is one) or the area that is providing the training. I took a quick look at your College's website and found this page on how to get help with Canvas - Seminole State Canvas Help - hopefully this will get you in contact with the right person/people!

Welcome to Canvas and hope to see you back in the Community!

View solution in original post

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@ettingerb , as  @kona ​ has mentioned, it sounds like you are trying to find something that you will need to complete an online assignment for one of  your courses. Just on the off chance that you're in fact trying to create a Canvas Sandbox, you can navigate to this website--Learning Management System | LMS | Canvas by Instructure --and click on the Try Canvas Free button at the upper right to get started.