cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sofa
Community Member

How do I get a printer friendly list of groupmembers?

Jump to solution

I need to print lists of groups including full names (and preferably but not necessarily email addresses).  The only solution I have so far is to copy the list under people, paste it into a word document and then manually fix the format - which take a lot of time! Is there any way to get a list already ready to be printed?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@sofa ,

Unfortunately, there is not an easy way to get a print friendly list of group members.  The best way I have seen to do this is to add their group membership to the Notes column of the grade book and then export the grade book to a CSV file that you can open with Excel or GoogleSheets.  From there you can delete the columns that you don't need.

Robbie

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@sofa ,

Unfortunately, there is not an easy way to get a print friendly list of group members.  The best way I have seen to do this is to add their group membership to the Notes column of the grade book and then export the grade book to a CSV file that you can open with Excel or GoogleSheets.  From there you can delete the columns that you don't need.

Robbie

View solution in original post

Frandaldo
Community Member

I had the same question. Thanks for your answers!