cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rredmond
Community Member

How do I get the blue number to go away once I have read & answered a post?

Jump to solution

Normally, once I read and answer all the posts ina certain forum (I may not answer them all but I at least read them) that forum will not have a blue number next to it. But I have one forum that persists in having a blue number 1 beside the icon. I have looked at every post, and there are no outstanding unread posts. It is really annoying to have this "1" there all the time--does anyone have a guess as to why this is happening now and just with this one forum?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@rredmond , that is a strange issue and I'm not sure what's going on. Is it still happening or did you figure out a way to get it to go away? If it hasn't gone away, have you tried going to the discussion forum and clicking on the "Unread" button. That should show any unread posts. If you do this and nothing shows up, then I would contact Canvas Support to see if they can help. To do this, click on the Help link in Canvas and Report a Problem.

Hope this helps! Kona

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@rredmond , that is a strange issue and I'm not sure what's going on. Is it still happening or did you figure out a way to get it to go away? If it hasn't gone away, have you tried going to the discussion forum and clicking on the "Unread" button. That should show any unread posts. If you do this and nothing shows up, then I would contact Canvas Support to see if they can help. To do this, click on the Help link in Canvas and Report a Problem.

Hope this helps! Kona

View solution in original post