cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lillian_gomez

How do I install the external tool?

Jump to solution

I'm trying to open a resource and is asking me to install the external tool.

2 Solutions

Thank you for responding to my question. I'm an instructor, and was able to download the resource to my course and then view the materials.

Lillian A. Gomez

Stirling Elementary

A Title I School

(754) 323-7600

View solution in original post

Hi I am a teacher and having the same issue when I imported content from commons. Some of it says that I need an external tool. Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 5.27.56 PM.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @lillian_gomez ...

Your question is quite vague, and Community members are going to need some additional information from you in order to help answer your question.  Can you please tell us if you are an instructor or a student?  Could you provide a screen shot of what you are seeing?  There are many external tools that can be integrated with Canvas, and without seeing what you are seeing (because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course), there could be many different answers to your question.  So, any additional help from you would be great...thanks!

0 Kudos

Thank you for responding to my question. I'm an instructor, and was able to download the resource to my course and then view the materials.

Lillian A. Gomez

Stirling Elementary

A Title I School

(754) 323-7600

Hi I am a teacher and having the same issue when I imported content from commons. Some of it says that I need an external tool. Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 5.27.56 PM.png

0 Kudos