cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bkane1
Community Member

How do I prepare to integrate Cengage Mindtap into my Canvas course?

Jump to solution

I have a virtual meeting about setting up my Canvas course with MindTap by Cengage.  Do I need to do anything first with my LMS system administrator so that it is possible to incorporate MindTap?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there,  @bkane1  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  This question has come up a couple times in the past year, so rather than re-hashing all the instructions again, I am going to point you to both of the topics that I've helped to answer:

How do I add Cengage Learning to my Canvas course(s) 

How do I add the cengage app? 

This website may also be of help to your school's local Canvas administrator:

Edu App Center: Cengage Learning

Also, you can always search for topics here in the Community by using the search tool (magnifying glass icon) in the upper right corner of any page here.  Here's more information on how you can search for topics by keywords or topics.  Chances are, a similar question may already have an answer.

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-14896-75187841178 

I hope this information will be of help to you, Betty.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there,  @bkane1  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  This question has come up a couple times in the past year, so rather than re-hashing all the instructions again, I am going to point you to both of the topics that I've helped to answer:

How do I add Cengage Learning to my Canvas course(s) 

How do I add the cengage app? 

This website may also be of help to your school's local Canvas administrator:

Edu App Center: Cengage Learning

Also, you can always search for topics here in the Community by using the search tool (magnifying glass icon) in the upper right corner of any page here.  Here's more information on how you can search for topics by keywords or topics.  Chances are, a similar question may already have an answer.

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-14896-75187841178 

I hope this information will be of help to you, Betty.

View solution in original post